dimarts, 28 d’abril del 2015

DIALOGUE ABOUT NOMOFOBIA

I was at a friend's house. We were watching the TV.

- Do you want to go to my football pitch to play football?- I asked.
- No, I am tired. - Replied my friend.
- Tired? You have been lying on the sofa all day.
- But if we play football I can't play with the mobile...
- It's true you are playing with the mobile all day too...
- Yes! It's my passion!
- This is not good...
- It's funny and entertaining!
- I think you have nomofobia... You have the fear og being apart from your cell phone...
- This is not true, I don't suffer from this fear!
- When you go to sleep you keep your mobile phone with you?
- Yes...
- This is nomofobia
- Try to put it away when you go to bed and tomorrow we will go to play football.
- Ok! I will try tonight...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada