dilluns, 29 d’octubre del 2012

The animal in me!


Crocodile
Genus and species:
Crocodylus niloticus
Collective Term:
A treachery of crocodile
Careers and Hobbies
Soldier
Undercover cop
Bodyguard
Bail bondsman
Gambling
Hunting
Fishing
Swimming
Famous Crocodiles
Osama bin Laden
Charles Manson
Ted Bundy
Jeffrey Dahmer
I agree with this animal because I like and I feel identified with the careers and hobbies: in my free time, I go hunting and in summer, I go swimming and fishing.
In this sentence who appear in the text I feel identified because is exact my skin 'Their skin is often decorated with scars or tattoos'.


The animal in me is not similar than my favorite animal. They are very similar. The crocodile is bigger than the bird, the bird travels a lot and the crocodile always was in his territory.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada