divendres, 19 d’octubre del 2012

The World's best photos..

In this photo I can see a man who was surfing in Tel Aviv.


This is a photo of a man who was practicing surf. In this photo I can see the spectacular waves that to place in Tel Aviv. The photo shows a perfect jump of a surfboarder. The man seems to fly! In the lower part there's the blue and green sea. Behind the sea there's a line of rocks and behind her more waves breaking up.The picture is colorful, natural, spontaneous, peaceful...
I show this picture because I like surfing, during the summer I practice windsurfing and is very rewarding. And also because the jump of the surfer is spectacular.


In this picture I can see a man who was flying!

This is a photo of a man who was climbing and in a moment jumped into the sky. The climber seems to jump from one rock to another. In the lower part there's a road and in the left of the road, a pacefull landscape. In the upper part there's the blue sky. The picture is colorful, spontaneous, peaceful, striking...
I show this picture because it's very difficult to climb mountains. And I choose this photo because it's impressive to see a man who seems to fly!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada