dijous, 30 de gener del 2014

Curriculum

Dear Mr. Jones,

       I am writing in response to your advertisement for an assistant which appeared in The Time last week. I am interested in applying for this position.

I am 17 years old and I hope to pass a course of IT and I need 200 hours of practise. I want to earn some money because it's necessary for me. I am a good person, I have a lot of friends, I am friendly and sociable. I have been working on my parents restaurant since 8.

This positionj would help me gain valuable experience in computers, which is very useful for my course.

I am available from the begining of July to the end of August. I can come for an interview every day.

                                                                                                                              Yours sincerely, 
                   
                                                                                                                                         David.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada