dimecres, 29 de gener del 2014

MUSIC IN OUR LIFE

I thought it was going to be an ordinary day, but I was wrong. I woke up and I didn’t remember where I was. I started to walk around the strange house and I quickly remembered I was at a new friend's house. I didn’t recognize it because we arrived late the night before and everything was dark. Some light of the day was coming through the window and I saw my friends sleeping. I waited in the kitchen, my friends started waking up lazily. We felt tired and we had no plans. When all the seven friends finished breakfast, the doorbell rang.  We didn’t expect anyone. All the boys who were in the house went to the door and I opened it. A man started talking and with his words, a smile started to draw on our faces. He gave us all the machines to record our cd. We didn't waste any time and we started to record with the new objects.


It was a good experience, but it wasn’t the same for our parents who had paid all the things.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada