dissabte, 14 de març del 2015

MY LIFE AT THIS POINT

I am eighteen years old and I think that I am conscious of what I am doing with my life. Now I am doing 2nd of Btx with hope that the next year I will be doing a degree at University, probably the teacher of primary education.

I am having difficult days in the theme of football because I had an injury and I can’t play with my team. I am working hard and fighting with my muscular strain and I expect that I will be playing soon.

But not all is bad in these days. I am in a good relationship with a girl and she makes my life better. She is always helping me and giving support in my bad moments. I am very happy with her.


I hope that next year I could write another essay like this in the University and without any injuries!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada