dissabte, 7 de març del 2015

THE LONGEST YARD

I don’t see many films on TV, but last Friday night I saw a good film. The title of the film is The Longest Yard.

This film is about an old quarterback who is arrested and put into prison. In the prison of Texas he makes a lot of friends and has the idea of the organization of a match, guards vs. prisoners. The match is amazing and thrilling with the final victory of the prisoners.

What I particularly liked about the Longest Yard was the humour parts and the match which is very exciting. The script is very good and all the jokes of the films are funny.


I would recommend this film because I laughed a lot and I couldn’t stop watching it because of its exciting scenes. I had a good moment watching this film. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada