dilluns, 9 de març del 2015

THE 16 MOST AMAZING NESTS BUILT BY BIRDS

SUMMARY:

It's very difficult to understand how birds can make those wonderful nests. They usually use they own saliva or mud to paste the branch that they can find in the trees or on the floor.

Birds can also create a communitarian nest and work all together for the construction, maintenance and repair for their own palace. This is the case of Sociable Weaver (Philetairus socius).



Other type of birds create their nest with leaves and silk fibers, all this attached to the tree with the spider silk and covered with lichens for camouflage. These birds are the hummingbirds.



OPINION:


Birds are in my life since I born. I have always been living with my grandfather birds and I like this kind of animals a lot. In my opinion this news is fascinating, interesting and enjoyable, I learnt a lot reading how the different birds create their own and original nest. 


WORDS LEARNT:





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada