dilluns, 30 de març del 2015

WHAT MONEY CAN’T BUY

All my life I have been hearing that happiness has been bought with money and now I am learning that is more valuable a gesture, for example a romantic one for your girlfriend, a simple touch of a hand or a simply look is better than a very good present. This is my point of view.

Certainly, a lot of times the richest man wins over the pretty girl. But in this relationship they are happy? The rich man can make his girl happy with presents? I think that money can’t buy love and happiness.

Obviously, everyone has a friend and more than one. The friendship can be bought with money? This is impossible. You can have friends, more or minus, but you make friends with your acts, with your personality or simply because they live in the same village or they are your neighbors but never with money.


To sum up, money can’t buy love, happiness, friends, time, and health.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada