dissabte, 9 de maig del 2015

IS THERE TOO MUCH SPORT ON TELEVISION?

In my opinion there is a good balance of sports programmes and none sports programmes on television. To answer this question I have two reasons:

First of all, there are TV channels only dedicated to sports and also others to films, documentaries or information. Here, in Catalunya, we have Esport 3 and they only put sports programmes. But if you want to watch other kind of programmes, you have a lot of channels for having fun and entertainment.

Then, I understand people that think that are too many sport programmes on television because when Barça wins a match, they talk about this too much on the none specialized channels.


To sum up, I want to say that in my opinion there aren’t too many sports on television. My point of view isn’t objective because I love sports programmes...


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada