dissabte, 9 de maig del 2015

THE GIANT PLANTS THAT EAT MEAT

SUMMARY:

There are too many plants that look like very attractive and simple but it can eats hundreds of insects and other animals.

Plants have sweet nectar in the cup. When animals arrive there, they start to slide into the “plant stomach”.  There, the plants have digestives juices. This kind of plants can grow to six metres long.

The carnivorous plants are also beneficial for other plants or trees. Their defecations have a big concentration of nitrogen.

PERSONAL OPINION:

I already knew that carnivorous plants exist before but I didn’t realize that they can eat rats or other animals like this. The form that they eat animals is amazing and also is similar to our stomach. I think that if one day I find one of these plants, it will eat me!


WORDS LEARNT:






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada