dilluns, 4 de maig del 2015

PAUL WALKER, SEE YOU AGAIN

Yesterday I realized how short and strange can be a life. I am not a big fan of Fast & Furious films, I watched one and I felt sleep during these film. But this is not important about this reflection. My girlfriend shows me a song written in remembers of Paul Walker, the main character of these films.

Fast and Furious are different films, all based on illegal street racing. Paul did all the films and never had suffered a big accident doing this. One day he was travelling with Roger Rodas to an event for Walker's charity Reach Out Worldwide for victims of Typhoon Haiyan in Rodas’s car. They shocked with different trees and after the car get into flames. Paul died.


This song is See you again and when I listened for the first time it really affects me. Life is too short and we have to live it!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada